Recipe Vegan Rainbow Rolls
These homemade vegan rainbow rolls are healthy, delicious and bursting with fresh flavour. The rolls are perfect as a healthy snack or lunch. This recipe is completely customizable and very easy to prepare.
- 20 small rice sheets
- 10 g Thai basil leaves
- 10 g coriander
- 1 mango
- 150 g snow peas
- 3 green onions
- 2 tablespoons of tamari
- 2 tablespoons of maple or agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 green pepper
Method of preparation
- Cut the green pepper into small pieces. Put these pieces in a bowl and then add the tamari, the maple (or agave) syrup and the lime juice. Mix the ingredients together to make the dipping sauce.
- Submerge a rice sheet in a bowl of cold water for 10 seconds. This ensures that the skin becomes a bit softer. Then place the rice sheet on a clean, damp tea towel and place a little basil, coriander, mango, snow peas and onion in the center of the sheet.
- Fold one of the ends in and roll up the paper tightly to enclose the filling. Repeat with the rest of the rice sheets. Serve immediately with the dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Serving suggestion: Die Hard Green 11