Raw Food Cauliflower Soup
This raw food cauliflower soup is a delicious dish that goes well with the warm months. It's a light, refreshing soup that goes with any meal. It can also be served as a chilled main course soup. The cauliflower, avocado and spices are used to make the soup. The soup is blended until smooth and then served chilled.
Ingredients For 4 People
- 1 medium cauliflower, diced without green leaves
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 cups of filtered water
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons of organic miso paste
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Bragg liquid aminos or shoyu
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
Method of preparation
Put all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer the soup a bit thinner, add some water. Coriander for garnish.